Classroom A - holds up to 50 people theater style or about 40 with tables in a classroom configuration. The room will be set up in a U-shape configuration however you can arrange the tables in a configuration that suits your meeting. Tables need to be returned to the U-shape before leaving.
The Boardroom - has a large table which can fit up to 25 people but cannot be reconfigured. The Boardroom can only be rented during business hours which are Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5pm.
To reserve a room, contact Linda Harris at 573-3399, ext. 100 or email@example.com
Nonprofit Rate: $18 per hour for nonprofit members and $25 for non-members
Business Rate: $35 per hour
- Coffee and tea making supplies, large screen, flip charts and easels are included in this price.
- If you are renting the classroom outside regular business hours, you must pick up a key during business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5pm) in our main office prior to your rental date.
- Please dispose of any trash, especially leftover food and drink, and clean up the room at the end of your meeting.
- You may move tables and chairs in Classroom A to fit the need of your meeting, however, please return them to the original configuration before you leave.
- Convenient free parking available.
Standard Configuration with Tables in "U-Shape" in Classroom A
Another View of "U-Shaped" Configuration in Classroom A
Tables set in Classroom Configuration in Classroom A